Small-Scale Farms Tech NEW!
Agroprodmash: Number One Exhibition for the Food Processing Industry in Russia
Salon of Equipment for Raw Materials Processing and Food Production for Small-Scale Farms NEW!
- Equipment for raw materials processing;
- Equipment for food and beverages production.
- Government support for small-scale farms provided as part of the state programme for sustainable development of rural areas. It includes support for potato farming, grain production, dairy and beef cattle breeding, beekeeping, construction of logistics centres, feeding of young stock, grant support to aspiring farmers and family cattle farms, subsidies for interest payment for short-term and investment loans.
- Government support boosts farm production.
Results of Agroprodmash 2017
Facts & Figures*
808 exhibitors, including 450 Russian exhibitors
Australia, Austria, the Republic of Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, the USA, the UK, Ukraine
National pavilions of Germany, Poland and China
24,192 visitors from 66 countries and 910 Russian cities from all over Russia
*Source: official event audit
Source: Russian Public Opinion Research Center
- Manufacturers and suppliers of food production equipment – 74%
- Manufacturers and suppliers of packaging equipment – 37%
- Manufacturers and suppliers of ingredients, additives, spices – 25%
- Manufacturers and suppliers of auxiliary equipment – 14%
- Manufacturers and suppliers of raw and auxiliary materials – 5%
- Assembly/setup/maintenance of equipment – 18%
- Design/engineering – 12%
- Construction and fitting out of food production facilities – 4%
- Food safety, quality control, sanitation and hygiene – 3%
- R&D – 2%
- Automation, IT – 2%