03 / 10 / 2018
Press Release Agroprodmash 2018
The 23rd International Exhibition for Equipment, Technologies, Raw Materials and Ingredients for the Food Processing Industry
Agroprodmash is a number one trade show in the food processing industry in Russia. For visitors' convenience and efficiency, the trade show is divided into 19 salons featuring equipment and ingredients for 30 sectors of the food industry.
Official opening ceremony: 8 October 2018, 12.00, Gallery between Pavilions No.2 and No.8
Dates: 8-12 October 2018
Venue: Pavilions Nos.1, 2, 3, 7, 8, Forum, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre AO
Supported by the Russian Ministry of Agriculture, the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Labels: UFI, RUEF, Russia's best exhibition in the category "Food Industry, Equipment and Ingredients" in all nominations according to the Russian National Exhibition Rating
Exhibitors: 860 companies
Countries: 34 (Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, the UK, Ukraine, the USA).
International pavilions: Belgium, China, Denmark, Germany, Italy.
Group stands of Voronezh, Chelyabinsk, Tver, Tula, Kirov regions and Stavropol territory
Number of stands: 60+
Types of products on display: equipment and technologies for processing of meat, poultry, milk and fish and equipment for cheese makers and producers of juices and drinks, fruit and vegetable processors and others.
1. The Salon of Equipment for Meat Processing is the largest showcase with 156 exhibitors from Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Switzerland. Participating companies include A.Handtmann, Agrovo, Baader, Bertsch-laska, Bizerba, Dupps/Mavitec, Foodmate, Jarvis, Inject Star, Cabinplant, Marel, Meyn Food, Provisur, Peja, Vemag, Weber, Voran, etc. Frontmatec A/S has increased its exhibition space as well as the Denmark pavilion. Russian regional showcases are presented by the Voronezh, Tver and Chelyabinsk regions. Along with regular participants such as Kompo there are newcomers Bigan, Berwisent, InstantBel (Belarus). The Chinese exposition has increased as well.
This year natural and artificial casings are demonstrated by companies from Russia, Poland, Austria and Belarus, among them Edelweiss, LML & Co., Logo Trade, Atlantics-Pak, Fabios S.A., RHB GmbH (Austria), Biostar Trade, ZVT and Slava NPO.
2. The Confectionary, Bakery and Pasta Technology Salon includes 131 companies. Key participants are Voskhod SPE, SEMZ, Shebekino Machine Building Plant, Irtysh OmPO, Tehlen, Anton Ohlert, J4, Rondo, Diosna-MIWE, Rieckermann, Ruskond, Dito Group, Ferrostaal, Revent Rus, Makiz-Ural, Favorit-Techno, Tver Plant of Food Equipment, Nizhegorodsky Khleb. Newcomers: Axor Ocrim Srl (equipment for pasta production), Comaco S.r.l. (equipment for wafer cup production), and some Turkish companies. A group stand of the Stavropol territory makes their debut.
3. The Salon of Equipment for Dairy and Cheese Production together with the salons of Equipment and Technology for Production and Bottling of Liquid and Viscous Food and Beverages and Tanks and Vessels feature 122 companies from 21 countries. The participants include Index-6, Kieselmann, Slavutich, Gigamash, Moscow State Agro-Engineering University named after V.P. Goryachkin, Selmash, Dairy Machines, Zavod Molochnykh Mashin, Molmash, Protemol, Pak Promet, etc.
4. The Salon of Equipment for Fruit and Vegetable Processing and Equipment for Canned Food Production welcomes 32 exhibitors from 10 countries. Participants include Kronen GmbH, Boema S.p.A., Zilli e Bellini, Fenco, Zacmi, Tummers, Fenco, Innovaster-Trade, CFT, Voploscheniye, Rusbana, etc.
5. The Salon of Ingredients, Additives and Spices has grown by a third to accommodate 105 companies from 21countries. Brazil, Bulgaria, Sweden and Serbia make their debut. Key exhibitors include well-known companies such as Almi GmbH, Wiberg, Zaltech, Moguntia, Frutarom, M Profood, Kerry, Metroz Essences, Regis, Hydrosol, Holkof, GNT, BHJ, Galactic, Icl Group, Omya algol and local companies Aromadon, Aromaros-M, Bioline, Omega Group, PTI Group, Krist, Consul, Kolvy, Oregana, Ochakovo Factory of Food Ingredients, Revada, Scorpio Aromat, Chemfood, Ecos GP, etc. Russian newcomers are Multydex (Gulkevichskiy Starch Plant), Solina Rus, SLR Chemical, Promyshlennye Kulinarnye Resheniya, UTS Group, Russkiye Producty-97. The Salon features the showcase "Equipment for Ingredients Production".
6. The Rybpromresurs Salon devoted to fishing, packaging and delivery of fish products includes about 80 companies from China, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland. Among them Alco-Food-Machines GmbH & Co. KG, Autotherm L. Br¨¹mmendorf GmbH & Co. KG, Reich Thermoprozesstechnik GmbH, IPlast, Marel Food Systems, Gigroterm, Eurochiller Rus, Initsiativa MNPP, Kirill Nedosekov's Invention Lab, Kron, Rybtehcentr, Design Bureau of Automated Lines named after L. N. Koshkin.
7. The Salon of Packaging Solutions and Equipment shows some growth. There are 135 exhibiting companies from 18 countries such as Belarus, China, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Spain, Turkey, the UK, Ukraine, and the USA. After some break Indian and Ukrainian companies come back to Agroprodmash. New products and reputable models will be presented by Amata Scale, Basis, Bestrom, Integral Plus, Notis, Signal-Pack, Tauras-Fenix, Multivac, Sealed Air, G. Mondini S.p.A., ULMA Packaging, and Ishida Europe.
8. The Salon of Refrigeration and Climate Control Equipment participants are 40 companies from 6 countries (Belarus, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Russia and Turkey). The Salon has 11 new participants such as Tehnologii Holoda, Kriotek Engineering Design Company, Reftec, Tehnofrost, Cold Energy, etc. The key participants are engineering companies and service providers among them Thermocool, Holtec, Alfa Contracting, etc. Some exhibitors are engaged in design and building of refrigerating chambers, e.g., ProfHolod, Tehnologii Holoda, Technodor.
9. The Salon of Food Safety. Quality Control. Occupational Sanitation and Hygiene is growing. This year 11 new participants have joined the salon to amount to 40 companies. A range of solutions has increased as well. The Salon participants are DanVik, Saneq Technology, Abono, IVS Technology, Calvatis, Pentapav, Privolzhskaya Himiya, Grass TH, Florant Service, Chistozor, Potok Inter, ChST Standart, Unibright Rus, Vikan A/S.
10. The Agroprodmash-Complect Salon develops successfully. It features components, machinery, materials and metal products for food production, pipes, fittings, electrical equipment, pumps and pumping equipment, water supply systems and water treatment equipment. Much attention will be given to production and sales of pumps and components, consultation on maintenance, choice and installation of special purpose equipment as well as engineering services. The Salon participants are French and Spanish companies and regular exhibitors such as GEA Group, Busch Vacuum Russia, Inoztrade, Starinox, CSB Systems, Inoxrus, Enviro-Chemie, Kelvion Mashimpeks, etc.
11. The Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibitions project: minimizing counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions and illegal copying of new exhibits. The project is organized by Expocentre AO. You can find us in Pavilion No.2, Hall 1, Stand 21C85.
12. The Employment Centre is open in Pavilion No.2, Hall 2, Stand 22E07.
13. The Consultation Centre for Refrigeration Technologies. The Rossouyzkholodprom experts will consult on introduction of the latest equipment and technology solutions enabling to keep maximum products during processing, delivery and storage. The Centre is open in Pavilion No.2, Hall 2, Stand 22D32.
14. The Rybpromresurs Presentation Area. Visitors can see state-of-the-art technologies for fish processing, comprehensive solutions for sanitation and hygiene in the fish processing industry, advantages of Russian-made fish processing equipment, etc. Location: Pavilion No.2, Hall 3, Stand 23E82.
15. The Consultation Centre for Ingredients organized by the Food Ingredients Producers Union is open in Pavilion No.7, Hall 5, Stand 75C95.
1. Events organized by Imperia Congress and Exhibition Company:
The Russian Business Forum on Strategic Challenges of Agribusiness 2019: Investments, Digital Technology, Efficiency Improvement
The 13th Russian Forum on Innovative Technologies and Equipment in the Dairy Industry
The 3rd Russian Forum on Bakery and Confectionery Industry "Bread Business 2018"
Seminar on Lean Manufacturing: Maximum Efficiency at Minimum Costs
2. The 2nd Forum on Food Machine Building 2018 is co-organized by the Rosspetsmash Association, the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Expocentre AO.
Food Technologist School. ProIngredients.
Discussion on Front-of-Package and Claim Labeling: Regulations, Trends and Innovations
3. The 5th annual Conference on the Latest Technologies and Equipment for Fruit and Vegetable Processing
4. The 8th International Meat Congress
5. The 5th Russian Meeting of Leading HR Directors of the Russian Agribusiness
6. The 5th Russian Meeting of Owners and Top Executives of Meat Enterprises
7. The DairyNews' Sales School
8. Show Competition for the Best Meat Boner Award
9. A series of workshops on making European pastry, desserts and caramel organized by Shkola Shokolada. Location: Pavilion No.2, Hall 1, Stand 21C20
Some seminars will be held by the Agroprodmash participants such as Vikan A/S, Georg Polymer, Potok Inter SMC, Anton Ohlert GmbH & Co., Omron Electronics, Busch Vacuum Russia, Naturex.
To learn more about the event schedule, please go here.
Tatiana Piskareva, Head of Agroprodmash, Head of the Food Exhibitions Division of Expocentre AO
"Over the years we have managed to create a unique for Russia and very sought-after format. Our platform features the whole technological chain of solutions necessary for production of food such as meat, diary, confectionary and other products and beverages. Our participants showcase basic and auxiliary equipment, engineering systems and solutions for infrastructure provision, production automation, raw materials, ingredients, etc."
Oksana Lut, Deputy Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation
"Food production is one of the main sectors of the Russian agriculture industry whose most important task is to provide people with affordable high quality foodstuffs and beverages. Agroprodmash 2018 provides professionals with an overview of the latest developments of Russian and foreign equipment manufacturers for different sectors of the food industry."
Sergey Katyrin, President of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
"Agroprodmash provides the largest platform in Russia to showcase state-of-the-art technical and technological solutions for the agriculture industry, and not only see the best equipment from major manufacturers interested in the Russian market, but also evaluate achievements and competitive strength of Russian machine building enterprises."
Tatyana Savenkova, President of Food Ingredients Producers Union:
"The visitors are provided with a unique opportunity to learn about current and promising market trends, new products and recent developments of domestic and overseas companies operating in the field of equipment and integrated technological solutions for food production in different sectors. The industry experts can showcase the achievements aimed to meet high demands of today's consumers."
Agroprodmash is open on 8-11 October from 10.00 to 18.00, on 12 October from 10.00 to 16.00.
Press Service, Expocentre AO