22nd International Exhibition for Equipment, Technologies, Raw Materials and Ingredients for the Food Processing Industry
Agroprodmash 2017 offers technological solutions for different sectors of the food processing industry. The show’s figures are growing every year. In 2017 the number of exhibitors has increased by 10% in comparison to 2016, the exhibition space by 11.7%. It is the first time that the exhibition occupies not five but six pavilions of Expocentre Fairgrounds.
According to the Agroprodmash exhibitors, the show’s visitors come from all over the world. They come not only because it is the largest food processing show in Russia and its neighboring states. The main reason is that here one can see all latest developments of almost all major global brands. The previous edition was attended by 21,944 visitors from 67 countries and more than 1,000 cities from all over Russia.
Official opening ceremony: 9 October 2017, 12.00, Gallery between Pavilions No.2 and No.8
Dates: 9-13 October 2017
Venue: Pavilions Nos.1, 2, 3, 7, 8, Forum, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre
Supported by the Russian Ministry of Agriculture, the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Russian Federal Fishery Agency
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce
Labels: UFI, RUEF, Russia’s best exhibition in the category ‘Food Industry, Equipment and Ingredients’ in all nominations in the Russian National Exhibition Rating
Exhibition area: over 60,000 sq m
Exhibitors: 802 companies
Russian exhibitors: 530 companies (161 Russian exporters)
Total attendance: 22,000 people
International pavilions: China, Germany, Poland
Types of products on display: equipment, technologies, raw materials and ingredients for the food processing industry
1. The Salon of Equipment for Meat Processing is the largest showcase with 138 exhibitors from Austria, Belarus, Belgium, China, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and Ukraine. As usual, the largest national pavilion belongs to Germany. The Polish group stand is arranged by the Poland-Russia Chamber of Commerce and Industry. This year the salon presents the first Voronezh region group stand.
Participating companies include Banss, Frontmatec, Jarvis, Marel, Voran, Marel, Meyn, Hartmann, Rieckermann, SSP PVT Ltd, Sanovo Technology, Agrovo, Antes, Baader, Begarat, Poly-Clip, PPTK, Sventa, Trayf, Handtmann, AM2C, Edinstvo, Sibtex, EFT, etc. Newcomers are Inject Star (Austria), Limos (Slovenia).
This year natural and artificial casings are demonstrated by 19 companies from 5 countries including RHB GmbH (Austria), Floreks, Bigan (a newcomer from Belarus), and Agrocasing (Russia).
2. The Confectionary and Bakery Salon has grown more than 40%. This year participants include Diosna-MIWE, Haas, J4, Rondo, Anton Ohlert, Van Meer, Makiz-Ural, Muchnye Tekhnologii, Akmalko Engineering, Irtysh, Kostagroup, Voskhod, SEMZ, Tver Plant of Food Equipment, Russkaya Trapeza, etc.
3. The Salon of Equipment for Dairy and Cheese Production presents about 70 companies. Together with the salons of Equipment and Technology for Production and Bottling of Liquid and Viscous Food and Beverages and Tanks and Vessels, Filling and Bottling (105 companies), it occupies Halls 2 and 3 of Pavilion No.8. Russian participants include Molmash, Voronezhprodmash, Gigamash, Plant of Dairy Machines, MiSSP Kropotkin Plant, Lenprodmash, Nekrasov Machine Building Plant, Pishchmashservice, Rostov Compressor Plant, Selmash Dairy Machines, Slavutich, etc.
4. The Salon of Equipment for Canned Food Production. Fruit, Vegetable and Potato Processing. Equipment for Fruit and Vegetable Storehouses is located in Forum Pavilion mostly and welcomes 40 exhibitors from Bulgaria, China, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, and Russia. Participants include Boema Spa, Fenco Spa, Kronen Gmbh, Larmax International Bv, Tummers Methodic Llc Russia, Rieckermann Services Limited, and Zilli & Bellini Srl.
5. Newcomers of the Rybpromresurs Salon are Kermel Aramid Solutions (work wear), Fishing Gera Factory (a manufacturer of fishing gear from Russian Far East), Verbruggen Palletizing Solutions (palletization solutions from the Netherlands). Participants also include Normar Trading, Omega Food, etc. This year the main topic of Rybpromresurs is refrigeration in the fishing industry. The exhibitors working in this field are Fujian Snowman, Gigroterm, Eurochiller. This year, Russia’s largest manufacturers of processing and refrigeration equipment for fish, caviar and seafood, Technological Equipment and Rybtehcenter, have increased their stands. In the Presentation Zone of Forum Pavilion all exhibitors can arrange a presentation of their companies free.
6. The Salon of Ingredients, Additives and Spices keeps growing. Today, it is larger than some Russian trade shows devoted to this topic. This year it occupies two large pavilions, No.7 and No.3, to accommodate 100 companies from 20 countries (Austria, Belarus, Belgium, China, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Tajikistan, Turkey (a newcomer) and the USA). Key exhibitors include Almi GmbH, Wieberg, Zaltech, A.Spice, Moguntia, Frutarom, Ì Profood, Kerry, Campus, Chimab, Regis, Stern, Hydrosol, Barentz, GNT, BHJ, Omega, PTI Group, Krist, Konsul, Aromaros, Kolvy, Himfood, Oregana, Revada, Aromadon, Ochakovo Food, Bioline, etc. Some of newcomers are Bade Kimya (Turkey), Dutch Protein & Services (the Netherlands), EVONIK Industries (Germany), and such Russian companies Soyuz, Kraft Food, Edvanta, Belstar, Fabarom, etc. Comebacks are A.Spice, Assol, Rassvet – Quality Traditions, World Food, etc.
7. The Salons of Packaging Solutions and Weighing Equipment, Automation Systems and Warehouse Equipment are located in Pavilion No.1. There are more than 160 exhibiting companies from 17 countries including Ishida Europe, G. Mondini, Multivac, Sealed Air, ECI Limited, Ulma Packaging, Viking Masek, Ilapak, Wipak, Notis, Georg-Polymer, Tavil, Effektivnaya Tekhnika, Zond-Pak, Festo-RF, Merpasa, Forintek, Tauras-Fenix, DPO-Plastik, Signal Pack, etc. The newcomers are Velteko (Czechia), Korozo (Turkey), PolyER, Altopack SPA (Italy).
8. The Salon of Refrigeration Equipment offers stands of engineering and service companies. The participants include Olex Holding, NSK, Thermocool, Holtec, Alfa Contracting. The comebacks after a long break are Bitzer (Germany) and Industrial Refrigeration Systems. The newcomers are Inkram, Tehnomir, Fujian Snowman, Eurochiller Rus, etc.
9. The Salon of Climate Control Equipment is announced by Condair (Switzerland) and Hydrotherm. Both companies are Agroprodmash newcomers.
10. The Salon of Occupational Sanitation, Hygiene, Tools and Consumables with stands of 40 companies including IVS Technology, Saneq Technology, Tekhnologiya Chistoty XXI Vek (Technology of Cleanliness 21st Century), Agropischeprom, Chistozor, Potok Inter, Calvatis, Vikan A/S, BS Chemical, etc. The newcomers are Eco-Potential, Alfa-Lab, Tsentr Spetsialnoy Odezhdy (Centre of Special Clothing), Ex More, Meratech, etc.
11. The Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibitions Project: minimizing counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions through providing consultations and clarifications regarding intellectual property, and rendering assistance in solving conflicts connected with violations of exclusive rights. The project is organized by Expocentre AO. You can find us in Pavilion No.2, Hall 1, Stand 21D90.
12. The Employment Centre is open in Pavilion No.2, Hall 1, Stand 21F66.
13. The Consultation Centre for Refrigeration Technologies is open in Pavilion No.2, Hall 2, Stand 22E20.
14. The Consultation Centre for Ingredients is open in Pavilion No.7, Hall 5, Stand 75B45.
1. The Forum on Food Machine Building 2017 is co-organized by the Rosspetsmash Association, the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Expocentre AO.
2. Events organized by the Union of Food Ingredients Producers: General Meeting of the Union of Food Ingredients Producers “The Market of Food Ingredients: Circulation and Regulations”; Award Ceremony of the Silver Drop Competition; Workshop on Food Ingredient Labelling in Food Products.
3. Events organized by Imperia and Expocentre AO: the 12th Russian Forum on Innovative Technologies and Equipment in the Dairy Industry; the 2nd Russian Forum on Bakery and Confectionery Industry “Bread Business 2017”; the Workshop on Lean Manufacturing: Maximum Efficiency at Minimum Cost.
4. The Conference on How to Build a Plant is organized by The DairyNews.
5. Events devoted to the meat processing industry: the 7th Meat Congress is devoted to Veterinary E-Certification Mercury (organized by the Gorbatov Federal Research Centre of Food Systems) and the 4th Russian Meeting of Owners and Top Executives of Meat Enterprises (organized by the National Union of Meat Processors).
6. The 4th Annual Conference on the Latest Technologies and Equipment for Fruit and Vegetable Processing is organized by Expocentre AO.
Plus many more various workshops and competitions.
To learn more about the event schedule, please go here>>.
Tatiana Piskareva, Head of Agroprodmash, Head of the Food Exhibitions Division of Expocentre AO
“This year Agroprodmash welcomes a large number of interesting exhibitors who offers everything that is needed by Russian food producers. We have changed the location of some salons to use exhibition space more efficiently and offer both exhibitors and visitors more convenient work conditions.”
Aleksandr Tkachev, Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation
“Over many years the ministry has been supporting the exhibition. We see it as an effective platform to learn about the best available equipment and technology for agricultural processing from all over the world. Agroprodmash is a showcase of all segments of food and food processing industries, accomplishments of Russian and foreign manufacturers. The show will once again bring together Russian and foreign entrepreneurs to give them every opportunity to talk about trends, exchange expertise and opinions, show and see the latest developments which will soon be used across a wide range of industry sectors.”
Vladimir Kashin, Chairman of the Committee on Agrarian Issues of the State Duma of the Russian Federation
“Over the years Agroprodmash has rightfully been Russia’s major trade show proposing valuable solutions for the food processing industry. Agroprodmash brings together manufacturers of equipment and processors of agricultural products and promotes development of the Russian food processing market, exchange of best practices and international cooperation as well as provision of food security of Russia.”
Alexey Nachayev, Honorary President of Food Ingredients Producers Union
“For over 20 years the Agroprodmash exhibition and its supporting program offer visitors an excellent opportunity to learn about current and promising market trends, innovations and latest developments of Russian and foreign companies in food technologies, and the industry experts to showcase ideas and accomplishments aimed to meet high demands of modern consumers.”
Agroprodmash is open on 9-13 October from 10.00 to 18.00, on 13 October from 10.00 to 16.00.
Press Service, Expocentre AO