Moscow Ingredients Expo
Agroprodmash: Number One Exhibition for the Food Processing Industry in Russia
The Ingredients, Additives and Spices Salon is Russia’s largest showcase
Participants in the show are the industry leaders from 14 countries
Countries in attendance: Austria, Belarus, China, the Czech Republic, France, Iran, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, the USA, Uzbekistan.
- Production and application technology;
- Equipment for ingredients and food additives production.
Salon Key Trends
- For several years the Salon ranks among the top three most attended Agroprodmash salons.
- For many years it shows a stable upward trend.
- Every year new exhibitors participate here since Agroprodmash is the best route to the Russian food market.
- A wide range of natural ingredients used for processing meat and milk products, bakery, confectionary, and beverages caused by a growing demand for healthy food.
Results of Agroprodmash 2017
Facts & Figures*
808 exhibitors, including 450 Russian exhibitors
Australia, Austria, the Republic of Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, the USA, the UK, Ukraine
National pavilions of Germany, Poland and China
24,192 visitors from 66 countries and 910 Russian cities from all over Russia
*Source: official event audit
Source: Russian Public Opinion Research Center
- Manufacturers and suppliers of food production equipment – 74%
- Manufacturers and suppliers of packaging equipment – 37%
- Manufacturers and suppliers of ingredients, additives, spices – 25%
- Manufacturers and suppliers of auxiliary equipment – 14%
- Manufacturers and suppliers of raw and auxiliary materials – 5%
- Assembly/setup/maintenance of equipment – 18%
- Design/engineering – 12%
- Construction and fitting out of food production facilities – 4%
- Food safety, quality control, sanitation and hygiene – 3%
- R&D – 2%
- Automation, IT – 2%
Read more >>